In what way is ASB unique in terms of tax advisory?
One of our key advantages is cross-service line co-operation with the other teams, which enables us to not just understand our clients’ needs better, but also design a suitable solution that best suits the specific company. We are also unique in close approach to the client represented by open communication, seeking for individual solution and the ability to assist in its practical implementation. Our clients are aware of how enormous an impact taxes can have on their business. They chose ASB simply because we are a solid business partner and we are able to design and deliver optimal solution in tax matters that is in line with the individual needs and business specifics of the particular client.
Amendments to tax regulations and the impacts of decisions of tax authorities and administrative courts on the business environment require constant monitoring of the current situation and an adequate response. Is your team keeping up with these amendments?
The ASB tax team monitors tax news on an ongoing basis and always provides the clients with relevant and up-to-date information about amendments to tax legislation. The team also delivers information about opportunities to achieve additional tax savings and/or minimise tax risks, which positively influences the effective tax rate of our clients and their safe tax position.
ASB provides tax advisory services for all direct and indirect taxes including international taxation, in particular in the following areas
- Tax planning
- Ongoing tax advisory on everyday tax matters
- Tax advice on transactions (mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, reorganisation, reviews of strategic agreements with suppliers)
- Drafting tax opinions and analyses of comprehensive tax issues or transactions
- Preparation of strategy for tax proceedings
- Representation of client in proceedings with tax authority (e. g. during tax inspections, when requesting the issuance of a binding opinion or tax relief)
- Advisory on the international tax environment (optimisation of the tax burden using international structures)
- Co-operation with the accounting department on the implementation of tax solutions
- Different types of tax reviews